11 handpicked vintage synth patches from across the PatchVault range • Sounds from the Korg PolySix and 770, Yamaha DX7 and DX5, Ensoniq ESQ 1 and SQ80, Roland Jupiter 6, and Casio HT6000 • A great way to try out the PatchVault engine with a nice range of old analogue and digital sounds • Cheap as chips!
The marvel of PatchVault brings you more classic synth patches for 20c a pop… only this time, instead of forcing on you the hard decision of which classic synth to choose, we’ve put together some of our favourite sounds from each of the existing PatchVault machines into a mini-bundle of vintage goodness. With grainy digital, shiny FM and lush analogue sounds all packed in, there’s something for every mood – and it’s even better when you start to tweak, layer and detune them 🙂
Here’s exactly what you get:
- “Human Voice” patch from the ancient Korg 770
- “African Mallets” from the Yamaha DX5’s factory soundset
- “Tyger Tyger” from the Yamaha DX5 custom set
- “Reverb Brass” from the Yamaha DX7IID
- “Bottles” from the Ensoniq ESQ 1
- “Synth Ensemble 1” from the Casio HT6000
- “Massed Strings” from the Roland Jupiter 6
- “Saw Sweep” from the Korg Polysix first factory set
- “Classic B3 Slow” from the Korg Polysix second factory set
- “Bette Davis Eyes Mk2” from the Korg Polysix custom soundset
- “Beltom” from the Ensoniq SQ80
Many of these sounds involve four velocity layers, AET Morph technology and a lot of multisampling, for a properly responsive and authentic recreation of the original sound. Fire them up and have fun!